Full-day, Monday: July 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Davenport House, King William Walk, Greenwich
This practical 1-day workshop will show you how to clarify and package your services, increase your profits and grow your business, using a simple but powerful model that will transform how you present your services.
You will learn:
- How to clarify what you do
- How to package and price your products and services
- How to overcome charging by the hour and offer packages instead
- Why packaging helps to differentiate you from your competition
- How creating packages focuses on the results and value the client receives
- Why it is great to present different options
- How to ask powerful questions that helps the buyer to take you seriously and control the conversation
before you offer a packaged solution
This workshop is for:
Independent service professionals, designers, small business owners, consultants, coaches, chiropractors, IT consultants, estate agents, solicitors, or service professionals and anyone in professional services who struggle with clarifying and presenting their services clearly and confidently.
In order to get the best from the day, please come prepared with the service you would like to package. The session will be interactive and practical working in small groups and individually.
Outline of the day
Registration commences at 09:00 am
The workshop will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.30pm
Please note: Breakfast is also provided.There will be a 1 hour lunch break from 12.30pm to 1.30pm. Buffet lunch will be provided. Coffee, tea and water will be available throughout the day.
What you will get by the end of this one-day workshop:
- You will create a clear set of packages you can offer to your clients the very next day
- An understanding of how offering packaged solutions creates more value for your clients and deepens your relationship
- Review and clarification of your value proposition
- Hands-on feedback during the workshop
Here are some of the results our clients have achieved working with me:
- A sole trader increased turnover from £38k to £90k
- A legal consultant finally recognised her value, increased her confidence to turn work away and doubled her fees
- A security company won a contract by submitting packaged options worth over £150k
- A social media trainer increased their revenue by more than 70% after creating packages of their services
- An events company became a strategic partner and submitted quotations for packaged solutions in excess of £30k where in the past they were taking bookings for individual events
Your workshop facilitator
Creating Winning Packages is facilitated by Morton Patterson. Morton Patterson is a Business Coach with 15 years’ experience advising businesses on value pricing, packaging and growth strategies. He has coached and facilitated hundreds of SME’s business owners, managing directors, senior managers and business professionals.
Investment – £149.00
Click here to book your places. Places are limited.