Full-day, Thursday: April 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: Davenport House, King William Walk, Greenwich
This workshop will show you how you can increase your profits and grow your business by teaching you how to package your services more effectively using a simple yet revolutionary model and tools which will transform your business!
If you are a business who feels like their services are separate and disjointed or like you are you doing too much for too little return then this workshop is ideal for you.
This practical one-day workshop will provide you with the tools and techniques to design, package and present your services more confidently, successfully and increase profits. You will learn how to package and present your offering in a creative way that clearly shows its value to the client and will ensure you are happier about the way you work.
You will learn:
- How to structure your services clearly
- How to package and present your services
- Why it is great to present different options
- How to get the customer to understand and see your value and therefore easier for them to make a decision
- How packaging differentiates you from your competition
- How creating packages helps you to break away from charging by the hour, increase your profits and the perceived value of your services
This workshop is for:
Independent professionals, small business owners, consultants, coaches, wellness trainers, creatives – designers, sole traders and anyone in professional services who feel that packaging their services would add value and make them stand out.
In order to get the best from the day, please come prepared with the service you would like to package. The session will be interactive and practical working in small groups and individually.
Outline of the day
Registration commences at 09:00 am
The workshop will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.30pm
Please note: There will be a 1 hour lunch break from 12.30pm to 1.30pm. Buffet lunch will be provided. Coffee, tea and water will be available throughout the day.
What you will get by the end of this one-day workshop:
- You will create a clear set of packages you can offer to your clients the very next day
- An understanding of how offering packaged solutions creates more value for your clients and deepens your relationship
- Review and clarification of your value proposition
- Hands-on feedback during the workshop
Here are some of the results our clients have achieved working with me:
- A sole trader increased turnover from £38k to £90k
- A legal consultant finally recognised her value, increased her confidence to turn work away and doubled her fees
- A security company won a contract by submitting packaged options worth over £150k
- A social media trainer increased their revenue by more than 70% after creating packages of their services
- An events company became a strategic partner and submitted quotations for packaged solutions in excess of £30k where in the past they were taking bookings for individual events
Your workshop facilitator
Creating Winning Packages is facilitated by Morton Patterson. Morton Patterson is a Business Coach with 15 years’ experience advising businesses on value pricing, packaging and growth strategies. He has coached and facilitated hundreds of SME’s business owners, managing directors, senior managers and business professionals.
Investment – £149.00
Click here to book your places. Places are limited.